AQIPL has imported equipment’s to be employed from Sekisui Rib Lock Australia Ply Ltd (SRLA), for its earlier order research paper online project in Lucknow. The use of such equipment for Rehabilitation is permitted by Government/Municipalities.
We devote ourselves to the environment and to the next generation infrastructure.
- De-silting & Rehabilitation of Sewer Lines
- Borewell Drilling & Construction
- Pipeline Renewal/Laying Methods
- Urban / Rural Water Infrastructure
Competitive Advantage of AQIPL
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer/Pipe Rehabilitation
- No need for excavation.
- Extremely cost efficient by meeting the highest quality standards.
- No need for costly bypass pumping.
- Wide range of diameters and shapes
Method of Sewer Rehabilitation
TRENCHLESS REHAB METHOD
- Machine Wound Spiral Lining (MWSL)
- Cured in Place Pipe (CIPP)
Machine Wound Spiral Lining (MWSL)
SPR™ is a trenchless spiral wound technology for the rehabilitation of sewers, storm drains and culverts for large diameters between 32″ – 217″. The process consists of feeding PVC profile through existing access points and winding the profile at a fixed diameter within the host pipe to form the liner. High compressive strength grout is then injected into any annular space to reinforce the structural integrity of the liner. SPR™ is capable of rehabilitating non-circular and custom shape pipelines.
Cured in Place Pipe (CIPP)
A cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) is one of several trenchless rehabilitation methods used to repair existing pipelines. CIPP is a jointless, seamless, pipe-within-a-pipe with the capability to rehabilitate pipes ranging in diameter from 0.1 to 2.8 meters (4–110 inches). As one of the most widely used rehabilitation methods CIPP has application in water, sewer, gas, and chemical pipelines.
Sewer Rehabilitation “Need Of The Hour”
Many old sewers are deteriorated due to:
- End of design life
- Long-term exposure to corrosive gases within the sewers
- Displacement by ground movement and settlement
- Damaged by intruding tree roots
- Scouring (rubbing effect)
These old sewers example of apa abstract are need to be rehab to:
- Restore their structural integrity
- Extend their lifespan
- Reduce inflow, infiltration and ex-filtration
- Prevent structural failures